Membership in AzCHER is open to any organization that has a vested interest in healthcare emergency preparedness within Arizona. A member is a corporate or government entity that has signed a Participation Agreement and provided the name of a Designated Member Representative (DMR). Such organizations include, but are not limited to:
Healthcare Provider Organizations
- Hospitals / Acute Care
- Long-term Care
- Behavioral Healthcare
- Ambulatory Care, such as ESRD clinics and ambulatory surgery centers
- Community Health Centers
- Hospice and Home Health
- Other Providers
Critical Healthcare Collaborators & Core Members
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) / medical transport
- Public Health Agencies / PHEP Partners (both county and tribal)
- Emergency Management
Supporting organizations (examples only)
- Nonprofits / NGOs
- Power and Communications Companies
- Supply Chain (including equipment and pharmaceutical distributors)
- Blood Banks
- Medical Laboratories
- Organ Donor Networks
AzCHER Connect – Complete the Membership Participation Agreement
To become a member, please follow these steps:
- Review the Participation Agreement with your organization’s leadership. Download and review a PDF of the Participation Agreement here.
- Sign the Participation Agreement electronically through the AzCHER Connect Member portal.
- The signatory must be a person within your organization who can make partnership agreements on behalf of the organization.
- Assign a DMR who must be the single point of contact for the organization, usually an emergency manager or other person responsible for the organization’s emergency preparedness.
- After completing the electronic form a button to print or save as a PDF will be available. Please print and save a copy of your Participation Agreement for your records.
- AzCHER Administration will review the membership request and notify the DMR when membership is active.
- AzCHER Administration will contact the DMR with information on how to proceed, including login information to access AzCHER Connect, our membership database.
- The AzCHER Regional Manager assigned to the geographic area covered by your organization will assign access to our BaseCamp portal and notify the DMR of upcoming meetings and training opportunities, including New Member Orientation.
- AzCHER Administration will assign access to the DMR in the Arizona Health Alert Network (AzHAN).
- Log in to your account in AzCHER Connect and review all information contained therein. Make corrections/additions as necessary within 10 business days of membership acceptance and at least quarterly thereafter.