Members of AzCHER may be eligible for reimbursement of travel expenses associated with attendance at coalition events, whether county-based, regional, or statewide. Such events may include, but are not limited to:
- coalition meetings (including regional general body meetings, regional steering committee meetings, and/or functional workgroup meetings)
- educational opportunities
- coalition exercises
AzCHER members can submit a request for reimbursement for pre-approved travel expenses, including mileage, hotel, and meals. Only representatives of organizations that have submitted a signed Participation Agreement are eligible for travel reimbursement. For a more detailed explanation of eligibility for reimbursement and breakdowns of allowable mileage, meal expenses, and lodging expenses please look over our travel policy.
To receive travel reimbursement, the following must be submitted:
- A Travel Reimbursement Request Form complete with the name and address that the check is to be sent, to whom the check should be made payable (individual or organization), as well as itemized expenses
- Itemized receipts for hotel and meals with annotations of the appropriate maximums allowed by the State of Arizona Accounting Manual
- Copy of written approval from AzCHER staff that precedes the travel date(s)
Please submit your Travel Reimbursement Request Form within the first week following the month in which expenses were incurred. All documents should be sent to [email protected]. If all documentation is in order, a check will be mailed to the traveler within 10 to 14 days.
Questions regarding this policy or eligibility can be directed to [email protected].