A FREE Virtual Presentation offered by AzCHER in conjunction with CISA and FBI
Loss of communications and information technology capabilities are among the top 5 risks to the healthcare community throughout Arizona.
- Does your organization have a cybersecurity plan?
- Is your organization aware of today’s most pressing cyber threats?
- How would your organization manage the loss of these vital capabilities?
AzCHER has joined the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to present a tabletop exercise on February 10 and 11, 2021 that is completely free to AzCHER members and partners. The same exercise is offered both days, so participants need only attend one session.
Objectives of this exercise include:
- Integration of Emergency Management and Information Technology functions within the healthcare organization
- Increasing awareness of cybersecurity and the impacts on healthcare delivery
- Increasing threat awareness and response capabilities
- Discussing plans, procedures, roles, and responsibilities during a cyber emergency
In addition to the exercise, participants will have the opportunity to hear from federal agencies such as the FBI and DHS about resources available to your organization.
Who Should Attend: Information technology staff; emergency management staff; public information officers; healthcare executives – There is no limit to the number of participants from your organization, and we encourage you to gather a team of colleagues to walk through the exercise together.
Please choose which day you would like to attend (both are the same exercise) and register here.
Questions about this exercise can be addressed to Robin Oothoudt, AzCHER’s Training and Exercise Manager, at [email protected]