AzCHER Event Calendar
- This event has passed.
ASPR TRACIE Webinar: Healthcare Challenges in Chemical Incidents
January 14 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Recent incidents in the U.S. and abroad have highlighted the need to plan for accidents involving chemicals and emerging chemical threats (e.g., fourth generation agents). There are many resources available for healthcare, public health, and emergency management professionals tasked with planning for an accidental or intentional chemical incident, but somejurisdictions may need additional guidance to develop detailed plans. Regardless of the nature of the incident, responder, patient, and population safety are key to a successful response.
- Moderator: John Hick, MD, Hennepin Healthcare and HHS ASPR
- Duane Caneva, MD, MS, Chief Medical Officer, U.S.Department of Homeland Security
- Susan Cibulsky, PhD, Senior Policy Analyst, HHS ASPR
- Bruce Evans, MPA, NRP, CFOD, SEMSO, Fire Chief, Upper Pine River Fire Protection District (NV)
- Stephen Grant, MD, Lexington Medical Center (SC)
- Mark Kirk, MD, Director, Chemical Defense Program, U.S.Department of Homeland Security
Click here for full announcement: https://files.asprtracie.hhs.gov/documents/healthcare-challenges-after-chemica-incidents-webinar-flyer-final-508.pdf
Register now – space will be limited.