During the AzCHER Pediatric Surge Annex training series, we will also be taking the opportunity to review the coalition’s newly drafted Response Plan and Family Reunification Planning. The intended audience is:
- Hospitals and other Healthcare Providers caring for pediatric patients
- Public Health
- Prehospital and Emergency Medical System transport
- Emergency Management
The scope of the training is an introduction and review of the following:
- AzCHER Response Plan (draft)
- AzCHER Pediatric Surge Annex (draft)
- Family Reunification – Hospital Reception Site Planning (draft)
The same training is being offered four times. Please click the link for the date and time you wish to attend. You will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the Zoom session.
Questions regarding trainings can be directed to AzCHER’s Training and Exercise Manager, Robin Oothoudt, at [email protected].