AzCHER Event Calendar
- This event has passed.
AzCHER-C: New Member Orientation
August 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Please note: Registration is required. The maximum number of persons per session is 15. More than one individual from a single organization can attend, but they must register individually and will count toward the 15-person max.
PURPOSE: The purpose of the coalition’s New Member Orientation (NMO) is to provide an overview of AzCHER-Central goals, activities, requirements/expectations of members, and available resources. The goal is a membership that is 100% vested in the coalition.
AUDIENCE: The intended audience is representatives from organizations that have recently joined the coalition OR who have been a member of the coalition for some time but still have questions about membership.
FREQUENCY: New Member Orientation will be offered monthly.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Background (HPP funding authorized through PAHPA)
- Mission, goals, objectives, and programs of the coalition
- Structure of coalition (including representation of vulnerable populations and certain provider types); core membership
- Staff responsibilities/roles/how to contact
- Relationship with other coalitions within Arizona
- Difference between PA and MOU
- DVR Responsibilities
- Means of communication (AzHAN, email, newsletter)
- Orientation to BaseCamp and website
- Review of Preparedness Plan
- How to Engage for Maximum Benefit
- Ongoing trainings and annual exercises
- General Body Meetings
- Coalition Funds
- Committee recruitment
Oops! We could not locate your form.