This virtual training and tabletop exercise event will provide an educational overview to participants on the newly developed AzCHER Burn Surge Annex, as well as existing burn response and recovery stakeholders and resources in Arizona. Participants will then engage in interactive tabletop exercise discussions based on a burn mass casualty incident scenario.
The event will include presentations from:
- The Arizona Burn Center at Valleywise Health
- The Arizona Burn Disaster Network
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson – Burn Unit
- The Arizona Burn Foundation
- The Western Region Burn Disaster Consortium
Participation is open to AzCHER members that have signed a Participation Agreement.
Please register by March 1 through the following link: